Saturday, March 2, 2013

INTRODUCING A NEW DESIGN TEAM MEMBER

Hello friends,

It is my pleasure to introduce to you a new member of our Design Team  , the lovely Cheryl. We are thrilled to have Cheryl as part of our team , here is a little about Cheryl 



Hi everyone, Cheryl here.
I can’t begin to tell you how thrilled and  honoured  I feel to have been asked to be a part of Orange Paperie’s Design Team. This will be a first for me and needless to say, the old nerves are jangling.
Just a little bit about myself. I live in a tiny little hamlet in Southern N.S.W with hubby Dennis and Sally the dog. I have two daughters and four grandchildren ( two girls, two boys ) and it’s mostly the grandkids that I scrap about. Though  these days as they get older it gets harder to get pics of them, especially the two boys. I am sure you can all relate to that.
I  mainly scrap at home, and get my inspiration by visiting online forums and doing a bit of  blog hopping. I also find challenges are a great way to get the old mojo flowing.
I have made a lot of friends through scrapbooking and have been extremely fortunate to have met quite a few of them in real life. I think that’s part of the reason I love this hobby so much, you meet so many lovely people  along the way.
I’m looking forward to the challenge ahead .


Looking forward to Cheryl's first layout here when the new Challenge shall be revealed in the next couple of days by Annette. Until then
Have fun and Keep smiling
Mary


6 comments:

  1. YEAHHH!!! How very exciting!!! Can't wait to see the wonderful creations you will share here with us Cheryl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Toot toot Cheryl...you will be brilliant :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Good on you Cheryl - looking forward to seeing your page:):):) You've joined a lovely group of ladies with THE best named challenge blog!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Cheryl! so well deserved. Can't wait to see what you have in store for us xx

    ReplyDelete