Wednesday, May 15, 2013

More designs for our May Challenge!

Hello, Jo here. Just popping in to share with you some more inspo for Cheryl's Challenge. I really hope you get time to join in this month. I love monochromatic and usually find it quite easy, but this time I must admit that I struggled a bit with my choice of colour. In the end I decided to scrap a photo of me and DH at the Ice Bar in Melbourne. This was my birthday and we'd already had a full day but decided to have some more fun by entering the -10 degree bar to see how long we could last (you are only allowed 30mins). We lasted 29mins (thanks to the cocktails) but funnily enough we were the last to leave. Everyone else jumped ship 15mins in - softies! We were having so much fun playing some of the games, using the complimentary photo booth and juggling our "glasses" made of ice that the time really flew, although my nose did feel like it was about to drop off my face by the time we left :) So here is my page about that adventure.


For closies pop on over to my blog HERE

Thanks Cheryl for the fantastic challenge :) I hope you all join in on the fun this month xx

 Hi all.....Kim here for the final DT reveal for this Merry month of May....(not sure about merry? It is really starting to chill down here in Orange....heading for a top of just 10 degrees....ewww!)
 Now for my take on Cheryl's fantastic challenge....
{ A Special Connection }
 So, for my monochromatic layout I have gone for shades of brown....
 
Hope you get a chance to join us....maybe this weekend???
Thanks to Helen for her wonderful contribution to the team this month.....(stunning as always, Helen!)
 Beautiful work from the all the team!
 
Cheers
Kim X

7 comments:

  1. You have done a fabulous layout with the colours and what a fun story, love the banner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sensational...love the title & the blue certainly reinforces the cold...brrrr...brave you guys!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a fun thing to do on your Birthday. I like the textured snow flakes :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great page Kim! I really love your clusters and the distressing is perfect for this layout xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. great pages ladies, colours look fantastic x

    ReplyDelete