Sunday, June 16, 2013

More DT takes on the June Challenge

Hello again my lovelies popping in very quickly to show you my take on Jo's great June Challenge - Tabs, Tags and Texture. Used a gorgeous pic of my newest little great nephew Elijah and lots of colour using glimmer mist, BoBunny stamp, awesome washi from CraftQueen, tabs from My2angels and lots of other bits from my stash, had a lot of fun with this page, very messy but such a great effect.





Just gorgeous, Annette.....
 Kim here with the final DT reveal on Jo's June Challenge,

{Close to my Heart}
A fabulous first challenge from Jo and a very big
                                                                    THANK-YOU
to Tone for joining us, her work is always so beautiful!
Hope you get the chance to join us?
Love and Scrappy Hugs
                                                                            Kim x

2 comments: