Sunday, September 15, 2013

More inspo for Mary's Mood Board

Hello again. Yes it's the middle of the month once again & I'm here to share my take on Mary's challenge for this month. I hope you all have a go at this one. It doesn't matter how you interpret the challenge, just get something onto a page & see what you come up with.
 

I was inspired by the French feel and I've used a photo of an artist we came across while he was using Notre Dame Cathedral as his inspiration.  It was such an iconic Parisienne moment that I had to capture it for our travel album. I also liked the greenery of the trees in the mood board and have used some yummy lime green flowers on my page.


I've used a quote from a novel titled "The Paris Wife". For closies pop on over to http://mycherrypiecreations.blogspot.com.au/ I hope you find the time to play along this month.

Until next time......Jo
             ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Hello all.....
 Kim here, firstly I would like to thank Sandra for joining us this month and also Mary for the September Mood Board Challenge.
 Beautiful work Jo!!!
 I drew my inspiration from the bed cover, with the pretty pink and a little from the grey knitted throw.

 
 Mary's Mood Board

 ( U Shine, My Girl )

I've used 2 CW templates from Craft Queen, a cute little flourish from Scrapmatts (which I cut in half), and some Prima goodies!
The soft brown on my layout is actually good ole COFFEE.
Hope you have a chance to join in our challenge this month & thanks girls for some beautiful work :))
Love and Hugs
Kim X
  Miss Annette will add her layout shortly.

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous pages Jo and Kim, just love them both xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally gorgeous layouts you two!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. just wondering if you used gesso on this piece, as I haven't used it as yet and would like to give it a go if you have any tips - I have no idea where to start. I have a 12x12 stencil I was going to use and have the white gesso and the modelling paste. Ange

    ReplyDelete